6.4 longevity mods?

My09Ride

Reaction score
:poke:This Thread has really gone to hell!!! :doh: I hear Father-in-law, nice, and interested in wife's Dad. Well here is one of them. If he hasn't, give him a NL's CAI, Street Diesel 4" ceramic downpipe, a NL's cold side pipe and EGR ****** kit, CCV reroute to exhaust. Sounds like the D&F and stuff has fallen off. That's Good! Then tell him, which he more that likely knows, don't drive like you stole it. Yeah you could do head studs, and lots of HI Dollar stuff. Not really a Christmas Present, unless you can do it for FREE. If you will call me!

campbellflage

Reaction score
:poke:This Thread has really gone to hell!!! :doh: I hear Father-in-law, nice, and interested in wife's Dad. Well here is one of them. If he hasn't, give him a NL's CAI, Street Diesel 4" ceramic downpipe, a NL's cold side pipe and EGR ****** kit, CCV reroute to exhaust. Sounds like the D&F and stuff has fallen off. That's Good! Then tell him, which he more that likely knows, don't drive like you stole it. Yeah you could do head studs, and lots of HI Dollar stuff. Not really a Christmas Present, unless you can do it for FREE. If you will call me!

Not looking to do high dollar stuff, he's got Spa4tan tunes (I only let him run the lowest setting or he would blow it up), dfp ******, erg ******, s&b intake. Just trying to keep his truck running good for a long time.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Not looking to do high dollar stuff, he's got Spa4tan tunes (I only let him run the lowest setting or he would blow it up), dfp ******, erg ******, s&b intake. Just trying to keep his truck running good for a long time.

With those items already done I'd just get him traction bars. A CAC Pipe or Downpipe would be nice, but they arent really reliability mods.

I've got a 4" ceramic coated Street Diesel pipe for sale if you're interested though.

Latest posts

Members online