New Jersey members check in

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I've been talking to the boss about it for awhile. We may be having another dyno day in the spring, otherwise we'll have an open house of some sorts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
we were going to do something this fall, but unfortunately the fall got away from me with events just about every weekend.

we are in the process of setting up a spring dyno day soon as the details are a little more concrete we will be posting this up.

itsslow06

Reaction score
Finally someone not from north jersey !!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm in deptford lol... There is a meet tonight at Sears in deptford(mall)... On the outskirt parking lot... Usually a good crowd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nj67

Reaction score
I'm in deptford lol... There is a meet tonight at Sears in deptford(mall)... On the outskirt parking lot... Usually a good crowd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im down for a meet up....just need a little more notice time lol. If i wasn't remodeling my bathroom id be there. You guys go out alot ?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Emery19

Reaction score
Super thread bump from the dead.

question for you fellas. Other than craigslist, where would one look for garages to rent. I've browsed the local craigslist here and all the adds that don't look like scams, the garages wont fit my truck. Long story short, place I'm currently keeping my truck is up for sale and I need to have a different place to keep it once I get it back from my buddy. Reason I can't have it at my house is my condo association does not allow trucks and I don't think I can keep in in the golf course parking lot regularly as it is not my DD.

Only other idea is to move, but that's not an option that is available or that I would like to do.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Those laws are BS. It's not like your truck is some POS that has parts falling off of it. Look at CL, maybe a local trucking company, or a storage place to ask about storing the truck for you. Lots of people up here keep their campers, trailers, and other vehicles at storage places. Good luck Chris.

Emery19

Reaction score
Thanks Tom! i keep looking on CL, but everything posted so far is either a scam, or a storage unit that isnt for vehicles or the door is to small. Good call on trucking companies, i'll have to check that out. I did look into storage facilities last year, but the only one that had spots was 45 minutes north, but if thats what it comes down to, so be it.

also agreed with the rules, I'm going to talk to my landlord about making an appeal to the board.

Emery19

Reaction score
agreed, but i'm assuming they can tow it. i've had it here before for a couple days and i've gotten notices stuck to my drivers side window, that it can be towed.

Latest posts

Members online