ALRADCO!!!!

BigPSD

Reaction score
Does anyone have Peter Cegielski's phone number? I've recently had to result to FB messenger to contact him and that seems now to have gone dry. :wtf:

Peter please give Jeff from Canada a call :fustrate:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Does anyone have Peter Cegielski's phone number? I've recently had to result to FB messenger to contact him and that seems now to have gone dry. :wtf:

Peter please give Jeff from Canada a call :fustrate:

***. Not again. Good luck dude. I had a hell of a time getting ahold of him as well when mine went south. And my warranty replacement was garbage too. Try his email. That's what ended up working for me.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
I just always used the shop number, 408-320-6842 for getting a hold of him. Or email, [email protected].

Whats your unit doing?

I had one Alradco twist on me, pointing at 'frame twist'. So when Peter revised the units and sent me a new one, I modified some of the rubber mounts where the radiator drops in to allow more movement and also the clamp mounts at the top seemed really tight before the new unit so I took out part of the rubber there. When the last unit went in, the radiator could still move around in the mounts without being super tight. That was a year+ ago and that truck is still on the road with the radiator in it now.

BigPSD

Reaction score
The rubber mounts seem to be the way to go like the Mishimoto V2. I already bought a OEM for it. I was getting 3 years out of those at least

6.4f350

Reaction score
I went through 3 v1 Mishimotos. OEM radiator back in now, have 10,000 miles and almost a year and a half on it. Solid aluminum is just not a good option for these trucks unless you drive on 100% smooth pavement 100% of the time.

Members online

No members online now.