BULLYDOG Custom tuning

obs7.3

Reaction score
anyone running this tuner yet? been real curious for feedback on how the tuner works with custom tunes.

TD-5

Reaction score
The add says:
Note: These are emissions compliant, we do not support or offer non emissions tuning.

Probably best to call and clarify.

Attachments

• bullydog custom.jpg
    bullydog custom.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 67

webb06

Reaction score
The add says:

Note: These are emissions compliant, we do not support or offer non emissions tuning.

Probably best to call and clarify.

I'm sure that's what the sct files say as well. But they're delete files.

Boosted6.4

Reaction score
Any info on if this can run delete tunes? Bullydog said you can put SCT tunes on it but curious if Innovative can tune with DPF off on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webb06

Reaction score
Any info on if this can run delete tunes? Bullydog said you can put SCT tunes on it but curious if Innovative can tune with DPF off on this.

I assume they'll accept custom off-road tuning from any time writer. Monitors like a mini max but you can't switch tunes on the fly.

Reaction score
Look guys .... Not to ruin Eric's post . But damn send the man an email or something on the delete stuff we don't need everyting to be posted on the internet or forums . this kind of stuff makes the trolls find out what devices we use and then wrecks it for everyone . sorry this might come out as a rant but come on guys if you want to be able to have support on more trucks to come in the future so we can keep moving forward as a community then please use your heads a Lil . please and thank you .

Boosted6.4

Reaction score
Look guys .... Not to ruin Eric's post . But damn send the man an email or something on the delete stuff we don't need everyting to be posted on the internet or forums . this kind of stuff makes the trolls find out what devices we use and then wrecks it for everyone . sorry this might come out as a rant but come on guys if you want to be able to have support on more trucks to come in the future so we can keep moving forward as a community then please use your heads a Lil . please and thank you .

Tried calling twice to no avail. I'll try email.

Latest posts

Members online