SCT Livewire TS or Mini Maxx?

Cfox17

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am about to pull the trigger on a package deal with an EGR delete, S&B intake, 5" exhaust, and a tuner. I was dead set on a H&S mini maxx, but the local shop swears by SCT. I researched and searched the forums as much as I could, but most were from years ago. My questions is, if I am going to go the custom tuning route, is the H&S ($1700), worth that much more than the SCT with custom tunes ($950)?? Thanks

sootie

Reaction score
H&S with the MCC unlock and run custom tunes from Gearhead. the best-hands down..

ps. there are guys on here that can get you an H&S for a lot cheaper than that. i have a used XRT pro that i will let go for 1250.00. all you would need to do is buy MCC unlock and a tune from Gearhead.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
hit me up I can prolly beat any package deal you find.

danieljr0701

Reaction score
I have 5" flo pro, S&b intake, Rudy's diesel egr delete, h&s mini maxx with spe custom tunes...I love it.

eiorg9

Reaction score
I'm a HUGE SCT fan. I've done all that you have and more and now I've got 160,000 miles on my 08 6.4.

Cfox17

Reaction score
I purchased the mini maxx. I honestly didn't find any crazy performance or usage differences between them , just found for my application the mini does all I need it to and has a great user interface. Plus everyone has great things to say about H&S. I'm going to get the MCC unlock and go with some gearhead tunes more then likely.

Latest posts

Members online