• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FOR SALE: 2008 F250 6.4 RCSB Shorty - Project: "Second Strike"

Strokersace

Reaction score
Man up and contact him with an offer, irritates the **** out of me when people expect the seller to contact them for their usually low ball offers.
You and me both!! It's like, "hey man... I'm interested so pm me your lowest you'll take for it"

I will never understand that mentality.

BilletGarage

Reaction score
2017 PRICE REDUCTION!

$14,000 USD, 14 Bitcoins, or $14,000 worth of Gold/Silver. :)

Will also consider trades. Mainly interested in a 2006 or 2007 Dodge Quad Cab Short Bed 5.9 Stock or Lightly Modded. Will also consider something AWD, a 1990-1993 Chevrolet 454SS Truck (maybe a similar clone), or maybe a cool LS swapped vehicle of some kind.

Let me know what you got!

BilletGarage

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed update. The truck is sold. It will be hitching a ride to North Carolina this week. Looking forward to seeing the direction the new owner takes with it.

107stroker

Reaction score
I cant wait to get started with this rcsb. I've wanted one for a long time. My 14 year old son and I are gonna have a blast finishing it. He said he may want this as his first ride when he gets his license. The truck should be to me this coming week here in NC.. :D

BilletGarage

Reaction score
I cant wait to get started with this rcsb. I've wanted one for a long time. My 14 year old son and I are gonna have a blast finishing it. He said he may want this as his first ride when he gets his license. The truck should be to me this coming week here in NC.. :D
Look forward to seeing the progress! Glad it's going to a good home.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Good luck with it, awesome base to start a project! I would caution that this may not be the best first vehicle for a new driver, that is a whole lot of power in a short wheel base! Be sure your new build thread in this one so that we can see your progress!

107stroker

Reaction score
Good luck with it, awesome base to start a project! I would caution that this may not be the best first vehicle for a new driver, that is a whole lot of power in a short wheel base! Be sure your new build thread in this one so that we can see your progress!

yea i think it just makes me feel better to say its gonna be his when i spent the $$$$. He said he likes it but I remember how I was at 16 and this may be too much.

Latest posts

Members online