Wicked wheel vs. batmowheel

KAquack

Reaction score
I'm taking my truck to have studs done soon. I was thinking about upgrading my factory turbo wheels to either the wicked or batmowheel. Has any one swapped their factory turbo wheels with any of these?

sootie

Reaction score
waste of time and money. buy a 71/2/3/6 mm atmosphere charger and enjoy much cooler egts and a healthy bump in power...

cptinjak

Reaction score
They work well. Not as good as an upgraded charger, but it's a cheap option if you're looking for a small performance gain. They certainly don't melt.

Jack

cptinjak

Reaction score
Batmowheels have been know to come apart so I would steer clear.

The very first batch of ten s366 batmowheels back in 2010 had problems. There were 5-6 failures that caused a redesign of the wheel, but there have never been wheel failures on the drop-in replacement wheels like the powerstrokes.

Jack

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
think most of the dyno numbers at the time came out to be "inflated" when they were all the rage

as a couple months ago there were A LOT of 71's sitting on shelves (just because there are so many more options now) that can be had for a couple 100 more then a batmo wheel set up would cost you and you would be happier in the end. Mike was having a sale on them awhile back, rcd may have a few left and I know ht turbo had some as well

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We have used Wicked Wheels exclusively for our billet wheel of choice and can't say we have ever dyno'd back to back, but all the trucks currently running them run very very well!

It is definitely a totally different world though compared to a 71,72, or 76mm atmosphere turbo. You can't compare apples to oranges.

Lipka101

Reaction score
I've ran one in my LP for the last 20k miles with no issues. I just switched to a 71. The reason i even ran it was because i got it cheap and my labor doesnt cost me much. For the price I would recommend just going with a 71 to 76mm. Much more noticeable bump in power and egts are most definitely lower.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.