6.4 vs 6.7

6.4f350

Reaction score
i assume you have never taken a motor apart that has has ccv run thru it its whole life? everything i mean EVERYTHING on the intake side is coasted in a thick black oily sludge. not only does it reduce passage size but it also hurts flow. That, in turn, effects spool up and egt.

Mostly due to the EGT. Vacuum on the crankcase makes a bigger difference in performance than some oil film in the intake takes away.

RSK

Reaction score
6.4 in hot street vs a 15 6.7 in a hot street both ccsb and both on 35's with 3.55 gears are neck and neck and my truck had 130k on it and his had 25k on it maybe. Good to know a 6 year old truck hangs with a brand new truck...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we have an elbow coming soon that will allow for the ccv provision , only a few customers ever ask, but hey , why not !

TXAG07

Reaction score
we have an elbow coming soon that will allow for the ccv provision , only a few customers ever ask, but hey , why not !

Let us know when they're ready. My current setup has a catch can and routed to the exhaust and it still drives me crazy.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I'm moving mine back to the intake from the exhaust for the simple fact that with the humidity in Florida I can still see it in the exhaust.

Jomax

Reaction score
Mine is staying stock for the ccv, only way it's changing is when an expensive filter system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Bad 6.4

Reaction score
I'm really happy with my No Limit CAI! For CCV I just ran a longer tube back. Can't even smell it.