G**rhead shift points?

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Does anyone know off the top of their head what Matt has the shift points set at? Ever since I put my stg 5 Elite trans with G**rhead built trans tune in I get what seems like traction control trying to limit wheel slip. But here's the thing my truck doesn't have traction control. If I flat foot it from a stop at the top of first gear when the tires break loose the truck defuels then shifts to second loosing all boost and then it does the same from second to third. The only thing I can think of is I changed the max rpm in my engine tune to 4200 and maybe the shift point is at the same rpm.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Maybe Matt will chime in. This is exactly what my buddy has been explaining to me on his newer 6.7. Same tuning platform.

dmd

Reaction score
On my 7.3 I had him eliminate the de-fuel before shifts. I have a BTS so I figure it can take it.

Mine will shift up if I feather the throttle just slightly or hold the gear if I hold the throttle. Can kind of work it as a manual just by throttle position.

Pretty sure he can do whatever you want. I really like his tunes, much more smooth throttle response at lower speeds and plenty of power.

Fat fingered using Tapatalk

stroker221

Reaction score
Mine done the same thing. Then I switched turbos and had a new ******** tune sent to me and it went away. Not any help, I know

Latest posts

Members online