1000 RWHP Build for the summer

ingrahams

Reaction score
couldnt tell you what was going on with the first few runs, boost was about 10 psi lower than the street until he turned the load up on the final run. still frustrated that the nitrous express solenoid was faulty right out of the box, works fine until it gets tank pressure on it then it wont open unless you smack it with a wrench.
-Stew

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep I've had that problem before. It's usuallu from high bottle pressure. Congrats buddy.

ingrahams

Reaction score
I don't have a gauge on the bottle, might work now after I let a guy with a 6.0 excursion borrow the bottle for the dyno, ended up coming in second with 811HP.

ingrahams

Reaction score
Well finally got to the track, ran a best of 11.45 @ 126. Was launching soft to get a feel for it so the 60' were in the 1.7-1.8 range. Tried launching at 20 psi but it hopped bad so I had to get out of it. Nitrous bottle was only at 700 psi and I don't have a heater, it was puking coolant out of the reservoir, and I didn't take Mikes advice on dropping the tire pressure down to 32. Next time I'm going prepared and shooting for 10's.

alradco

Reaction score
Well finally got to the track, ran a best of 11.45 @ 126. Was launching soft to get a feel for it so the 60' were in the 1.7-1.8 range. Tried launching at 20 psi but it hopped bad so I had to get out of it. Nitrous bottle was only at 700 psi and I don't have a heater, it was puking coolant out of the reservoir, and I didn't take Mikes advice on dropping the tire pressure down to 32. Next time I'm going prepared and shooting for 10's.

That is a ton of mph, truck is making serious power.

Peter

nick01

Reaction score
BONER

Edit: Watched video several times, still not old. Sounds like a jet!

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
congrats buddy !!! yeah i believe your 60ft's should be high 1.5 really low 1.6 once you get that figured out .. 10.xx !!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.