DashDaq touch screen issue

obs7.3

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm even posting this in the right section but hoping someone can chime in to help out.

My DashDaq screen is ***ked. Long story short it was in my truck when I dropped it off at a shop for interior work and now there's a big black spot damn near in the middle of the screen. The screen turns on and functions properly but I can't change to any other screen because the touch screen isn't working. So my truck is stuck in a tune lol. I called Spartan and they were no help, and told me the only thing I could do is buy a new tuner with a few hundred bucks knocked off the price or I could call the Dashdaq manufacturer and see if they would accept it to try to fix the screen, but all their parts are obsolete so I'm basically SOL. Does anyone have an inside connection with someone who could possibly get parts to fix this or anything? Or does anyone know a vendor who would just sell the dashdaq monitor? (Spartan told me that wasn't even close to an option thru them)
Anything?

djr4x4

Reaction score
Long shot but maybe check with a computer store that does screen repairs to touch screen laptops,touchscreen phones etc and see if they might possible be able to help you out..

Latest posts

Members online