• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BTS 4r100 and S468

lawsonbury02

Reaction score
- Turbo is a Borg Warner s467.7 fmw in good shape, has no shaft play and around 5k miles. $800 obo. Shipped
- Trans is a 4wd 4r100 with around 5k miles. Trans was built for 600 hp so I believe it has a billet input shaft but the others are not. The truck it was in was wrecked which cracked the trans casing in the front where the tc sits inside but does not appear to leak any fluid. May be able to be fixed or just swapped into a new casing. $3,000 obo.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will try to post a picture of the crack in the trans soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselDC

Reaction score
Do you think it would fit in my ford ranger

Yes, with time and money. (Both turbo and transmission l)

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

lawsonbury02

Reaction score
07476de41b5185dc21c03d4ece06b3c5.jpg

abcits123

Reaction score
I’m interested in the transmission but when I math it out it I’m not sure it isnt better to just get mine built. Labor to swap guts is still gonna be a few hundred and I doubt I could get any warranty on the work or the parts unless BTS swapped the guys. The warranty would cost me shipping. The BTS parts are greats nd the billet stuff better still but I’m only running 350hp in a daily driver. Grrrr..... Somebody with more sense than me help me figure this out!!!

DieselDC

Reaction score
either way you look at it is a loss. You either buy it or you don’t. So throw him a figure b/c I think it’s a good deal. I would buy it just as is and have it tig welded by a pro (who will probably charge you $120 an hour). I don’t think it’s going to come apart when installed.

These are the figures... to update your transmission without labor and parts only, is $2200. That includes a billet input from dieselsite.

Throw in another $3000 for billet drum, intermediate, output, and planetary gears. Now I don’t know how bts can rate his transmission at 600hp with just a billet input.

I know this b/c I have a bts and it only has a billet input but it was built in 2011 (IIRC). I could have him refresh it and throw in the rest of billet parts and make it full billet. It has lived at 600hp quite well and with authority. It costs money for freight both ways. No easy way around that.

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

Latest posts

Members online