New Member From PA!

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
My name is Kolby, 22 from PA and I'm the lucky owner of a 04 F-250 6.Ut-Oh with 65,000 miles with no protection. I'm saving up for the egr delete, OEM ford oil cooler, cts and sctx4 with pryometer, and possibly a fuel system for now. Bigger injectors will have to wait till next income tax year unfortunately.

I just recently swtiched from the afe magnum force intake system, which was more less a filter with a fancy metal box that made it a PITA to remove over to a No Limits Intake (thanks mike) and couldn't be happier. Old intake is for sale once I get it cleaned up and painted.

20141008_015348_zpshbjghqeu.jpg

Also looking at doing other smaller things until I get the dough for the bigger parts...(fuel filter cap, oil filter cap, drain plug, and other odds and ends).

Can't wait to see all you guys' rigs and learn from experience! Here is my truck, no limit intake, and one of my work trucks.

131_zpsbeabdf4a.jpg

20141017_234958_zpsblbear2v.jpg

20141018_091503_zps599szhpv.jpg

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Where in PA are you? I'm near Reading if you ever need anything... I see the 717 number on the side of that truck so you can't be toooo far lol

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
McConnellsburg, PA actually lol. About 15 minutes from the Maryland Line or an hour and half drive from Harrisburg.

I have a local diesel shop just 10 minutes down the road with a considerate shop rate, and willing to cut breaks. But I'll always try to tackle a job if it's not too involved lol

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
I forgot to mention in my original post my build plans. Which I feel is pretty solid, but I'll admit, I know nothing lol

Sinister EGR Delete
Ford Oil Cooler
ARP Head Studs
04 Ford upgrade kit
Turbo hardware and gaskets with Blue Spring Mod
CTS & Sct x4 combo with pryometer and dashmont
Cat EC-1 Coolant

Not sure on what gaskets should be replaced. The shop I'm going to says they should be good as they are. But I would think to replace them while you're down that far.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Latest posts

Members online