• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT/WTB 08-10 lariat tan console

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I have a 08 lariat with tan interior and it has the middle jumpseat with fold down console. I want a regular console instead. I'm willing to trade or buy. If anyone has one let me know and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Ok. I'm going to try and get in touch with the guy today. When I hear something I'll let you know. Thanks

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
OK. Keep us updated when you do. If bboteler doesn't want it, then I'll take it if you will ship. Last major piece I need for my rclb interior swap from XL to Lariat.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
great thanks

OK. Keep us updated when you do. If bboteler doesn't want it, then I'll take it if you will ship. Last major piece I need for my rclb interior swap from XL to Lariat.
I finally talked to him. I'm supposed to be getting it Wednesday or Thursday as long as nothing happens. I'll let you know for sure then. bboteler has first dibs on my seat and if he doesn't want it Oil Field Trash has second choice. I'll post some pics of the seat in a little bit. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Members online