Looking for customer input

burtco99

Reaction score
I am interested in a "safe" mode that severely limits boost, timing, fuel etc. so that a wounded engine might be potentially run to get a truck home, or atleast to safe place. The objective is to minimize any potential further damage. I'm thinking that this would benefit the off-roaders who like to venture well off the beaten track, as well as anyone who works or travels in remote areas.

The factory "limp" mode is only triggered when the PCM detects an issue. I would like to be able to manually select this mode. Additionally I'd like to be able to selectively shut down specific cylinders should I desire.

While on the subject, has anyone studied the factory "limp" mode mapping? I'd like to know what they limit and if it is possible to provide more severe limits.

joshua5438

Reaction score
Hoping to get out a more advanced list of OST features this week; don't know exactly what day at this point.

Any updates? Its been almost two months since you said you were releasing something. Just wanted to see if you have made any progress... Thanks!

klbowen

Reaction score
Second bump... Any word on when it gets released for the ones who didn't get in on the beta haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Skip510

Reaction score
I just read ALL 82 pages on this thread. I can not wait until this becomes available. I cant tell you how many times i wanted to switch tunes on the fly. Not to mention all the other potential options that will become available. VGT off, TPMS adjust, Exhaust brake, etc

If there is anyway to still get on the Beta I will put up my truck as a lab rat. :D

Also had a question regarding why this is not on the S partan Forums. I check there on a regular basis for updates and too see what the rest of the 6.4 community is experiencing with their tuners and trucks. It has been dead over there of late. I just happened to come across this in a random search on google. What happened to the S partan forum? Did it contract some contagious disease? :puke:

2010 F250 6.4 $Parta 275 tune

KTM300

Reaction score
I doubt that this is related to the 325 beta tune, because it I don't remember it doing it when I first loaded it, but my cooling fan has been coming on immediately after cold starting my pickup. It goes off after several minutes. Anyone else experiencing this?

Latest posts

Members online