Progress report on my build

White_monster

Reaction score
20160821_183028.jpg

Truck is rolling. Still need to mount up the traction bars before I really push down on the go pedal but things are great up to 40pdi so far.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
That dirt is like 5 years old. Can you please wash that thing lol. Great to see it out of the garage finally bud!

White_monster

Reaction score
Diamond back lyfe??? Looks good!!

Diamond back lyfe???

I'll get to washing another day. Not concerned with washing yet. Also need to get the drivers side billet badge installed along with the traction bars, got busy with Matt's triple kit today. Wheels need a good polish and sealer this winter and maybe next year a freshening up on the paint and a cervini hood. Mud flaps and running boards are staying on even though they hurt the look of the truck but they save the paint during sled season. Going to polish the sled deck as well. Might get JD to do some headlights for me but I'll see how the pocket book is doing after the move. Some pics of the new house and shop.

The house.
ID1688035140.jpg

Outside of the shop.
ID168803512.jpg

The view, the yard extends over the bank as well.
IMG_9095.jpg

Inside the shop, the cars aren't mine but the hoists stay.
IMG_1174.png

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Diamond back lyfe???

I'll get to washing another day. Not concerned with washing yet. Also need to get the drivers side billet badge installed along with the traction bars, got busy with Matt's triple kit today. Wheels need a good polish and sealer this winter and maybe next year a freshening up on the paint and a cervini hood. Mud flaps and running boards are staying on even though they hurt the look of the truck but they save the paint during sled season. Going to polish the sled deck as well. Might get JD to do some headlights for me but I'll see how the pocket book is doing after the move. Some pics of the new house and shop.

The house.
ID1688035140.jpg

Outside of the shop.
ID168803512.jpg

IMG_9095.jpg

IMG_1174.png
I won't lie. I'm super jealous!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

97stoker350

Reaction score
Diamond back lyfe???

The house.
ID1688035140.jpg

Outside of the shop.
ID168803512.jpg

IMG_9095.jpg

IMG_1174.png

The bed cover. Thought it might be a diamond back brand

White_monster

Reaction score
Traction bars are on finally. Truck rides amazing. Shifts are smooth and firm. Now to finish up the small details like gauge power and washer bottle install. Also need to figure out why the truck is stuck in 4x4.

Reaction score
Traction bars are on finally. Truck rides amazing. Shifts are smooth and firm. Now to finish up the small details like gauge power and washer bottle install. Also need to figure out why the truck is stuck in 4x4.

I have the same problem on an 08 I have here. Just haven't had time to dig into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score

4wd boosted launches errywhere. **** it.

White_monster

Reaction score
Got the gauges wired up and a bunch of smalll things finished as well. Took the wife for a rip. 80pai of boost and 90psi of ebp. Egts maxing at 1620degree, due to defuel set to low. Truck pulls hard and runs clean. No leaks so far. Now to dial in the gates as they are running on 40lb springs and nothing else. So far the truck is great. Hopefully with time it will get better and better.