6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Dan

Reaction score
Im going to do a new thread here about my turbo setup as my last one kinda got off topic!

lots of you know that my trucks with James at Custom Auto getting a gtx42/55 setup..

the molested Confederate Diesel kit has been taken off and they have a few Maryland Performance Diesel parts there... for mounting the 42 in the valley there!

i really don't know what to tell everyone here, its kinda a waiting game now for Custom Auto to work their magic, they are really busy over there and its going to take time!

ill share some pics or something

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I thought I saw in your last thread that y'all changed the turbo selection or something?

Can't wait to see the end result!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Looks like we have a build race on our hands...... Lol jk I am in no hurry with mine. I'm hoping for the best with both our rides!!! Congrats man.

Dan

Reaction score
Looks like we have a build race on our hands...... Lol jk I am in no hurry with mine. I'm hoping for the best with both our rides!!! Congrats man.

I would like to think that we do! HAHAHAHA except the only problem is that I'm not rushing anything either! I do know my situation has lots of back pedalling!! Hahaha

The last pic was of a crank case vent! Absolutely awesome! Hahaha

4everboosted, your setup is going to be way more fun to drive, quick spool and a light little 2wd truck! :) not a tank with lots of lag! Ahha

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I would like to think that we do! HAHAHAHA except the only problem is that I'm not rushing anything either! I do know my situation has lots of back pedalling!! Hahaha

The last pic was of a crank case vent! Absolutely awesome! Hahaha

4everboosted, your setup is going to be way more fun to drive, quick spool and a light little 2wd truck! :) not a tank with lots of lag! Ahha

need a replacement ccv kit too? LOL

Dan

Reaction score
Hahahah no real updates so far..

Injectors and cp3 have been removed and sent off to industrial for some modification..

Trans options have been discussed with elite diesel and am excited to be working with tadd on this...

Some MPD parts are at custom auto for mounting the gtx42 in the valley,

I'm stopping by on Monday to see where they are at with everything, my project has been pushed aside a little bit for a certain red truck to get put back together...

I'll post an update Monday!!! :)

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Hahahah no real updates so far..

Injectors and cp3 have been removed and sent off to industrial for some modification..

Trans options have been discussed with elite diesel and am excited to be working with tadd on this...

Some MPD parts are at custom auto for mounting the gtx42 in the valley,

I'm stopping by on Monday to see where they are at with everything, my project has been pushed aside a little bit for a certain red truck to get put back together...

I'll post an update Monday!!! :)

Awesome they're taking care of you! And I think everyone knows that certain red truck lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online