• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F-250 Harley Edition CCSB - 54k miles

JMart

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Good luck with the sell. I wanted a HD that color when they first came out. If I could find one as clean as yours when the timing is right I just might get one.

Rob D

Reaction score
Bump - also would consider trade deals with a 1994-1997 Powerstroke. Would need to be clean and less than 150k miles CCLB.

Rob D

Reaction score
It's a beautiful truck, but your asking 6k over what it books for. Not exactly gonna fly out of your driveway.

Thanks for the compliment - to utilize your comment on book value as a launching pad for a conversation piece (as I am sure others would use this same logic) this is how I view it...

Harley trucks with this low of mileage are easily selling in the mid-high twenties bone stock. Regular XLTs are even selling in the mid twenties stock with low mileage like this. Anyone looking for a 6.0 in this condition would be foolish to pay 25k for a stock one and be into the low 30s with just a stud job forget all the other parts the truck has on it...unless they have access to a garage to do all the work themselves anyway.

Anyone who thinks it is appropriate to use "book value" as a gauge for a truck that has this much invested into it in my opinion someone who cant afford the truck and using piss poor excuse to try and chop the price down. Using book value is comparing apples to oranges. If I was asking for everything back I had invested the asking price would be in the 40s - I have it in the very low 30s which to me is fair and reasonable. Someone is getting a great truck and saving over 10k which I had to invest to get the truck to where it is today. If someone wants to buy a stock truck go ahead and find one and compare the book value for negotiation.

On top of that I am located in New England where they salt the crap out of the roads. Trucks this age, this clean, simply do not exist in the North East which is why I had to go find one on the west coast and pay over 2k to have it shipped. Additionally in MA where I live, the 6.0s (250s only) are the last of the trucks to get safety inspection only with no emissions testing. We can't own a 6.4 or newer because anything ******d will never pass inspection - so the 6.0 is the last generation to have fun with unless you want to ride around with a busted sticker for emissions.

I know it is a higher asking price than most 6.0s but considering the Harley Edition, mileage, and the professional work that SDP did on the truck - I do not consider this to be the average 6.0 truck.

sootie

Reaction score
I suppose you would pay almost 20% more for everything if the seller thought it was worth it?

gtfo of his for sale thread if you arent interested in it. He isnt even being cocky or arrogant about it!!!

And while i'm not interested in a six oh at this time, his sure is a damn nice truck..

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
just helping out here but I sold my 07 Harley in mint condition with 60k miles, pmf suspension, 22s, brand new toyos, exhaust, etc etc for 25500. it was definitely not an "avg" truck. there is an ass for every seat though. if you can get 30k for it, good on ya though. good luck.

Rob D

Reaction score
just helping out here but I sold my 07 Harley in mint condition with 60k miles, pmf suspension, 22s, brand new toyos, exhaust, etc etc for 25500. it was definitely not an "avg" truck. there is an ass for every seat though. if you can get 30k for it, good on ya though. good luck.

Was it studded / bullet proofed?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score

Wish I knew that truck was for sale. Harley F350's are my favorite truck Ford every made.

04cr450

Reaction score
This is a great price op! Harleys in my area (maryland) go for huge money... I'm talking 05 harley that was beat up in my book (I'm a clean freak though so I am a picky sob), anyways- the truck, bone friggin stock 154k miles sold for 24k... their tough to find around here

Latest posts

Members online