• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F-250 Harley Edition CCSB - 54k miles

sootie

Reaction score
I feel like anyone who sees the work that has been done will know it was run tuned so mind as well show them they will be getting one that is still in the original packaging lol? I wouldn't feel right trying to sell the truck as one which has not been tuned. Honesty is the best policy...but maybe there is some merit in listing without bringing that to attention and then just being honest if the question is asked. I will think about it.

Thank you for the advice.

thats what i meant

Rob D

Reaction score
Thanks Tom and PSD! She is a gorgeous truck and was my pride and joy. Will make someone very happy. Just really hope she ends up going to a responsible owner. Not an easy decision putting her for sale.

Jomax

Reaction score
Wish this was for sale before I bought my 6.7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob D

Reaction score
Ya as I said above I took it off Craigslist as I was getting too much spam. Not
Sure what else you need lol there are over 100 pictures above.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
The guy that bought my '06 called me the other day to tell me that it'd been stolen. :(

He wants another 6.0, so I told him about your truck. I linked him to the auction tonight

Rob D

Reaction score
The guy that bought my '06 called me the other day to tell me that it'd been stolen. :(

He wants another 6.0, so I told him about your truck. I linked him to the auction tonight

Damn that sucks. Never like hearing about a stolen rig. As ridiculous as it may be - so many of us put so much of what we got into these rigs that even when they are sold you can still feel attachment. I still miss my first 6.0. I remember back to that truck when I was single living half a country away from anyone I knew. That truck was literally my best friend. All my extra money went into it and most my extra time was spent working on her. She helped get me through a tough time in life and its crazy but you do sometimes grow attached to things without a heartbeat.

Hopefully your old truck is found unmolested or something and he can get his truck back. Thanks for thinking of my listing and passing it along though. :thumbup:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
he asked me if I knew anybody with a truck for sale, and yours is the first thing that came to mind!

my '06 was CLEAN, so that's what he wants. yours is insanely clean and way lower miles. He's waiting to hear from insurance. He's not super internet savvy, so I don't know if he's going to be willing to travel that far, but I pay attention to super clean trucks, and yours has been on my radar since you first posted about selling it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.