My build-Going to try an s400...

Kind

Reaction score
If your needing any help with tuning check out my thread in the MCC section. What I found is any tune that worked on a stockish setup or twins didn't work well with my trips. Running other custom tunes my truck was very laggy until the boost was above 15psi. Now I've got it running so well it almost lights as fast as stockers and I can take off with zero boost and spin tires. And use your maf. Completely woke mine up once it was plugged in vs the tunes that it was disabled. There is just no way a human can control things as fast as a computer and trips make sh!t happen fast lol. Now all we need is maf tuning available in MCC!!... Bentley:)

Anyway the info is there.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Matt

Reaction score
Small update: it made a hair over 900 on a street tune a few weeks back. Something like 115 lbs of boost. It needs some more dialing in. Hoping on a bigger tune with things dialed in a bit more the power will go up quite a bit. But it sounds like it is all ready to be picked up now that it has a few hundred miles on it. Can't wait to get it back.

Jgon08

Reaction score
I forgot you even had this truck.. But glad for ya Matt bet your super pumped.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
it aint easy getting sleazy !! glad you're getting it back soon !!

Matt

Reaction score
20160116_234116.jpg

Matt

Reaction score
Two s369 atmos and a s467 high pressure is the new set up. Also will be switching the diesel dr dual fueler out for a Beech kit.

Matt

Reaction score
Thanks Shane. I'm going to try to make the ac fit this time around. I pushed the atmos quite a ways back to accommodate the dual fueler so one of the down pipes is gonna be pretty close to the accumulator. This weekend I am hoping to redo the top turbo mount to get it a little closer to the lower atmo. If my parts show up, I'm also gonna try to get the down pipes fabbed. Waiting on a few bends and an inner fender liner from Sunrise. I need to look at the ac system a little more as well and figure out what I am missing and how many stock lines can be reused.

Latest posts

Members online