MY BUILD

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I'm gonna send an email

No problem, I saw them in my search for interior pieces earlier. They seem to be in real good shape. You'll need to get the rear cab panel for trucks with buckets to get rid of that ugly center seatbelt. I'm in the process of doing that to my regular cab.

Reaction score
do the buckets bolt right in in the back or is there special brackets that u gotta buy? i wanna do this also with black lariat seats. it doesnt have to be KR seats does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crack85

Reaction score
do the buckets bolt right in in the back or is there special brackets that u gotta buy? i wanna do this also with black lariat seats. it doesnt have to be KR seats does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The seats have a special bracket and are different from the from seats and are only available in kR or Harley. You would have to buy KR or Harley and cover them.

ncollins64

Reaction score
No clue honestly. Anything above 900 and I'll be fine till feb. It's done 1027 on a dyno dynamics but all trucks were high that day also. Either way it's going to the track in 2 weeks so I can compare track times to numbers

Reaction score
epaty8yz.jpg

u2ere9en.jpg

Pretty good runs. Solid showing for fords! Dyno run was in my name since I was run running it.

Latest posts

Members online