First Project RCSB

loganjj27

Reaction score
Well guy's I'm new here coming from the org (only seemed to get attitudes and no answers so here I am) Always wanted a RCSB 6.0 but ran across a 2wd 6.4 for a great price and jumped on it. This isn't gonna be made a race truck or anything, just a fun weekend truck. So far I've got H&S single turbo kit, Rudy's coated pistons, Mini Max, 6.0 manifolds, Rudy's 6.4-6.0 HD Up Pipes, OEM lifters & bottom end bearings, arp studs, RCD pushrods & valve springs, Rudy's o-ringed & hardened exhaust seat heads, and no telling what else im forgetting. Going to pick up lariat interior tonight and will keep post updated. Pics coming.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 7A0DF62A-BFFB-42BB-962A-A5410F372FA7_3.jpg
    7A0DF62A-BFFB-42BB-962A-A5410F372FA7_3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 178

dmkolb

Reaction score
Why are you getting additude? Seems odd but I like it. I still vote for race truck. :ford:

sootie

Reaction score
Nice! any cosmetic mods planned? i have a set of low mile lariat headlights for sale if you want them 200.00 plus the ride.

dmkolb

Reaction score
Oh I should have added to since your truck isn't a 4x4 you might want to think about adding something like a Trutrac to your rear end so you make sure to spin both rear tires and not just one. I bring it up as my truck has a limited slip in it but it's tired and still half the time only spins one tire. That will be my next mod. Not being a 4x4 your going to want to be able to get as much traction as possible for a fun street truck. Plus Trutracs aren't to expensive. Around $600 for the unit.

loganjj27

Reaction score
Yes cosmetics are coming. Actually bought factory ones from another member last week for the exact same price. and dmkolb idk if this truck was special ordered but it burns down both tires every time. Kinda weird, the truck is an XL model but has power windows, power door locks, built in trailer brakes, and back up sensors???

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Love me some more regular cabs! Can't wait to see the progress pics!

Motostroker

Reaction score
Yes cosmetics are coming. Actually bought factory ones from another member last week for the exact same price. and dmkolb idk if this truck was special ordered but it burns down both tires every time. Kinda weird, the truck is an XL model but has power windows, power door locks, built in trailer brakes, and back up sensors???

My truck is the exact way

loganjj27

Reaction score
Heads finally came in so gonna be pulling the motor in the morning to get things going. Added a SDP down pipe and 30% nozzles to the parts pile. Will be doing dual fuelers soon so figured it'd be smart to do nozzles while I'm there, will just keep PW down for time being.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 178