Heim joint lube

rusty1161

Reaction score
Jim,

Do you have anything you would recommend for the Heim joints in track bars and other suspension components?

Thanks.

Rusty

outacntrl

Reaction score
Also interested in this for some uni ball's in some ttb beams along with the heims on the radius arms.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
You will not find a better product than LE 3752. Hands down unreal grease for those applications. Its good for nearly any application up to 1000 RPM. Maybe Jake will chime in, his company switched and he loves the stuff. A few others might pick up on here and talk about their success.

I can ship right to you, PM me if you're interested.

rusty1161

Reaction score
You will not find a better product than LE 3752. Hands down unreal grease for those applications. Its good for nearly any application up to 1000 RPM. Maybe Jake will chime in, his company switched and he loves the stuff. A few others might pick up on here and talk about their success.

I can ship right to you, PM me if you're interested.

Thank you, Jim. PM on it's way.

Rusty

outacntrl

Reaction score
Jim there is no grease zerk on mine. Also I was told the grease will attract dirt and act like grinding compound since there is no zerk to force clean grease in there. I've been told use a dry graphite spray.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Jim there is no grease zerk on mine. Also I was told the grease will attract dirt and act like grinding compound since there is no zerk to force clean grease in there. I've been told use a dry graphite spray.

I have the baddest ass dry spray you can find. NASA uses it for their control systems... no joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk