Reaction score
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Jomax

Reaction score
Bummer Matt. Meant to talk to you more. I was the guy in the black shirt saying good luck when you were in the golf Cart at the staging lanes.

Still sounded good!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
so long story short our shift box was only getting half the tach signal so it was commanding shifts at 2400 instead of 4800 like we had programmed it. And we stage at over 3300 rpm so it was shifting threw all the gears while Im staging and we are leaving in over drive and blowing threw the convertor once we leave and hitting rev limiter. This would explain why I thought I was in 1st, why I couldn't get the thing to shift even hitting the manual shift button and why we were getting the trans fluid really hot. :doh::doh::doh:

But at least we have that all lined out now!! We will have the track all day and evening Saturday. Hopefully I can get a decent pass! :redspotdance::tree::rockon:

on a side note. we were running 6.0 1/8th mile times coasting and launching in overdrive LOL

psduser1

Reaction score
so long story short our shift box was only getting half the tach signal so it was commanding shifts at 2400 instead of 4800 like we had programmed it. And we stage at over 3300 rpm so it was shifting threw all the gears while Im staging and we are leaving in over drive and blowing threw the convertor once we leave and hitting rev limiter. This would explain why I thought I was in 1st, why I couldn't get the thing to shift even hitting the manual shift button and why we were getting the trans fluid really hot. :doh::doh::doh:

But at least we have that all lined out now!! We will have the track all day and evening Saturday. Hopefully I can get a decent pass! :redspotdance::tree::rockon:

on a side note. we were running 6.0 1/8th mile times coasting and launching in overdrive LOL
Direct drive FTW!!!

morefuel

Reaction score

I don't know exactly how it works but If it was only getting half the signal at 3000 rpm wouldn't the shift box only be seeing 1500 rpm? I'm wondering if it was for some reason seeing twice the signal. Maybe you have it fixed and working properly already.

Latest posts

Members online