A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
I think I'm starting to get the hang of this polishing thing...

4a3fe53c6228080379e44dc60bcab0f8.jpg

34724b473bd83a58f1eadfbb4ac91eb9.jpg

068e57f941c192dc45e51b41cb1ed96b.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score
Nice! I'd powercoat them with clear! Would be a pity to have to do all that work again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdgleason

Reaction score
Nice! I'd powercoat them with clear! Would be a pity to have to do all that work again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe some day down the road lol

You shhh lol

Definitely know who to call when I want mine done

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes! Not me, because ***k all of that haha.

Yes he's the king of polishing pipe haha

you stop lol

78f100

Reaction score
How are you controlling your wastegates? I been looking at the ams 1000. I had 1 manual controler last time but mine was kinda hit and miss. I dread dialing in the dual gates, if you have any input on how you tuned yours I would love to hear it.
I know in the past with one gate I was over speeding the vgt, but when the gate opened I was loosing too much drive pressure to the big turbo. I'm thinking I want to try gating around the little turbo at around 45ish psi bp and see how that works.

Crack85

Reaction score
How are you controlling your wastegates? I been looking at the ams 1000. I had 1 manual controler last time but mine was kinda hit and miss. I dread dialing in the dual gates, if you have any input on how you tuned yours I would love to hear it.
I know in the past with one gate I was over speeding the vgt, but when the gate opened I was loosing too much drive pressure to the big turbo. I'm thinking I want to try gating around the little turbo at around 45ish psi bp and see how that works.
Pretty sure he controls both of them manually ATM.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online