Exhaust venturi...

6fodays

Reaction score
Ive had my crankcase rerouted for some time and im looking for an exhaust venturi to route it to my exhaust. Anyone have the hookup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6fodays

Reaction score
Mikes got a nice Venturi kit (no limit)

I just bought one from him, i mounted it in a place that didnt work and had to weld a cap on it. Not wanting to spend $65 on a new one

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
I got mine from local race shop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 166

6fodays

Reaction score
It didn't work because of where you mounted it???

Yea had the cab up and mounted it too far up the downpipe, oil kept settling in the hose and it was too hot when it went into the exhaust, it was blowing blue smoke bad when itd finally burn it off

boo boo

Reaction score
Do you get a lot of smoke out from under the hood with your set up? Plus the filter doesn't cause restriction? I get a lot of smoke or fumes out of mine that is vented out to atmo. Back by the rear of the truck

6fodays

Reaction score
Do you get a lot of smoke out from under the hood with your set up? Plus the filter doesn't cause restriction? I get a lot of smoke or fumes out of mine that is vented out to atmo. Back by the rear of the truck

I bet he does, id hate that lol

TXAG07

Reaction score
I've had route to engine bay, route to rear axle, now homemade catch can and into exhaust......still hazes terribly. Just bought new updated intake elbow from Mike at No Limit....can't deal with that crap anymore.

capt dong

Reaction score

When i had it vented straight to atmo i got a lot of smoke and you could smell it. With the filter theres less smoke with the hood open and none with it closed. Theres no smell. Been running for 8k miles. No oil buildup or dripping from filter.

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
I dumped mine into the exhaust with a 1in hose with no dips just a long slow slope, no problems!!

0620151943b.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
When i had it vented straight to atmo i got a lot of smoke and you could smell it. With the filter theres less smoke with the hood open and none with it closed. Theres no smell. Been running for 8k miles. No oil buildup or dripping from filter.

I ran mine exactly like you have yours and it doesn't work after u put a few miles on it. I have it vented to the atmo by the back of the cab and its horrible, it goes into the truck if i want the windows down. So annoying. Gonna vent it into the exhaust

Ft.mac6.4

Reaction score
I also I have mine routed to the back of the truck. Dumps near the spare tire area facing exhaust exit. Its smokey as hell.. going to look for someone to weld a small tube in so I can slip the heater hose over it and clamp it. done!