• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Race truck obs

WIESEL

Reaction score
Truck is hurt, cracked the block behind the oil cooler. It didn't make a noise or anything, pulled in the driveway after a short trip and smelled oil found a small chunk of block and damage to the pan. Odviously I tore into it and am in the process of building a built motor. I have realized that I will never have time to take it to the track and planned on taking the cage out and making it a little more streetable. Bad as I hate to I figured I might as well see if someone wants to make me a reasonable offer, how it sits. All the original parts, motor is still in it but I have the doghouse off. It has billet s480, 350/400 unlimited injectors, gen3, 2 stages of nitrous, pcs, fire punk trans with bts stall, and all the other odvious parts needed. Truck ran hard and shifted just like it should. It is in central Indiana. Trades considered also. uploadfromtaptalk1453815801193.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No he no longer has it. Sad enough I bought it for parts. Was in the market for a trans and injectors for a drag truck that I was already building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk