• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PCS Electronic Transmission Controller 4r100

HD-tech-NH

Reaction score
Yeah the harness is around $200. In my case I would need the gear selector module. Which retails for more than the pcs. Does anyone know a way around that?

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Derail Bump... yes that's an option but not one I want to pursue. The GSM would be better. What year truck did you swap?

The truck in my signature. Do you have a link or more info on this shift module, because I'm not sure I'm thinking of the same thing your talking about.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score

Mine is a 99.5 with a lot of 05 exterior pieces on it.

That's pretty cool, kinda like a push button Allison then. You don't NEED any of that for a 4r though.
Pretty sure you just need the column shifter from an auto truck, column plastics, and shift cable. Not sure how you would make the transmission position on the dash work though since it's digital like Frank mentioned.
Here's my shifter
IMG_6053.jpg

Sorry for wrecking this for sale ad by the way, hopefully there's been some useful posts that aid in the selling of it though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online