HS-Motorsports 6.7 Low Pressure Fuel System

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
stock pumps are not reliable? or was this geared more for the guys running/wanting more then what stock fuel can supply?

live life full throttle

We've seen a number of them fail on stock and modified trucks.. After taking one unit completely apart, we decided they were not worth trying to upgrade or modify. It was just easier to move on.......

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
We've seen a number of them fail on stock and modified trucks.. After taking one unit completely apart, we decided they were not worth trying to upgrade or modify. It was just easier to move on.......
10-4! thank you zane! very understandable!

is that a fass pump you're using on the new setup?

live life full throttle

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Duel fueler + 15% injectors... do you for see the stock lpfp running out of juice or would you run this kit?

Duel fueler + 40% injectors + compounds... will the HS lpfp keep the fuel system happy?

just weighing out options for future mods

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Duel fueler + 15% injectors... do you for see the stock lpfp running out of juice or would you run this kit?

Duel fueler + 40% injectors + compounds... will the HS lpfp keep the fuel system happy?

just weighing out options for future mods

Should be enough to keep the system happy in the testing we've done:)
If not we can upgrade just the pump very easily.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I love mine! have about 4000 hard miles on mine, with dual pumps, no more high fuel temps, and I have kicked the dog piss out of it.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
It's advertised on their site for 1,400.00$. Seems pretty steep to me...

Sorry guys, once again we always try and keep things budget friendly.
We were trying to get some more pics and info up before we officially released them, however they are in stock and ready to ship.
Sometimes quality costs a little more than something just working, and that is the goal at HSM. The highest quality parts, and the best customer service in the industry. Keep in mind again that a ton of time and r&d went into this system design, and there is quite a few custom machined parts. Unfortunately they were not cheap for us to produce. A friend of mine just paid $1300 for a complete regulated return fuel system for a 7.3L that is a similar system to this, and does not require that many custom machined parts. So this does not seem that out of line to me?? Thanks!

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Well I'm not saying that I have ever been disappointed with H&S products. I love my minimaxx and have heard good things about their dual fuel setup. But I was expecting this setup to come at a more competitive price. I just don't see this product being worth twice the competitors. I mean there's a pump, filters, lines, and wiring harness... The only thing that is going to make this product superior is if it doesn't fail after a few years like other company's pumps.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Well I'm not saying that I have ever been disappointed with H&S products. I love my minimaxx and have heard good things about their dual fuel setup. But I was expecting this setup to come at a more competitive price. I just don't see this product being worth twice the competitors. I mean there's a pump, filters, lines, and wiring harness... The only thing that is going to make this product superior is if it doesn't fail after a few years like other company's pumps.

Your also comparing products that are mass produced on a larger scale and that have been for years, to a new product that's low volume production in comparison and is being custom machined vs assembly line production. Hard to do that for the same price.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
This system offer's a few more options than whatever else may be out there we believe.
-Adjustable fuel pressure can be set from 20-100 psi, making it very universal for a stock or modified vehicle.
-150gph quiet fuel pump backed by a two year warranty.
-Very simple quick installation with no cutting of factory fuel lines. Pump and filter assembly's install directly into factory location.
- Does not hang down below factory frame rail.
-Cooler fuel supply temperature.
-Cheaper fuel filter replacement.
-Better filter micron ratings then aftermarket or factory filters.

Latest posts

Members online