• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PMF Traction Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
These were only on my truck 6 months or so. I left the blocks on the truck. I have blocks for them but they are for a 2012 dodge. The blocks cost about $250. I would prefer to not ship. They are powder coated gloss black.
$ 500 obo or trade for 6.7 ford parts. I am located in College Station and San Antonio Texas.

call or text but not after 10pm (361)227-0402

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
I have no need for them. I had a fair amount done to my 6.4 and my dodge. I am tired of blowing up trucks. I might even sell my H&S. I am going to try and keep this truck stock. Its really difficult when you have all kinds of fun stuff laying around.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Will takes trades that are hunting or 6.7 suspension related. Guns, Lifts, tires, wheels that sort of stuff.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
I am not sure to be honest. They bolt to your frame and then they replace your rear block and ubolts. THey are a single pipe with another piece of metal on them for looks I am guessing.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Come with the frame bracket? What stage, i.e. - 1, 2, or 3? Is the gusset a long or short one?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

NotStock

Reaction score
Im pretty sure they were Stage 2. You can confirm that by measuring the diameter of the tubing Chris. Stage 1 is 1.5" OD, 2 is 1.75", and 3 is 2".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online