Dyno Proven Comes Through in a Pinch

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Dumbass?LOL
OK, I'll play.....what's wrong with the F6? Obviously, Jody didn't lock it down to his tuning only, since Jonathan can use it, so it's not "limited" anymore.:D
From the sounds of it... Jon is no longer tuning the F6 now... Sooooo

Guess I'm wrong...

ibestroken

Reaction score
I know jon tunes the f8 still because thts what I run. Use to run the ts chip but he switched me to the f8 so he could email me tunes for my pullin truck.

Honestly I don't have a dog in this fight. Just stating he does tune that particular chip still. (f8)

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
Warranty on Brute 66

Theoretically i wonder if a brute66 would hold its warranty with their tunes on a hydra?

If you have one of our parts and you have any problems with it just stop by the shop or give us a call and we will get you a new one ASAP!

I'm not saying it will never happen but we have been building the Brute 66 for over two years now and have only had one out of over 200 that has been sent back for us to check out and make sure it didn't need to be replaced under warranty.

We have been so happy with how these turbo's have been doing we have even been thinking about selling them with a life time warranty.

Freightshaker

Reaction score
If you have one of our parts and you have any problems with it just stop by the shop or give us a call and we will get you a new one ASAP!

I'm not saying it will never happen but we have been building the Brute 66 for over two years now and have only had one out of over 200 that has been sent back for us to check out and make sure it didn't need to be replaced under warranty.

We have been so happy with how these turbo's have been doing we have even been thinking about selling them with a life time warranty.

That's great. Really think a brute66 is what I will put in.

ibestroken

Reaction score
Jonathan.. still looking for that call back buddy. Still need to discuss the hbjr on my tow truck and the other goodies for the pull truck.

Zach

l99bigstroking

Reaction score
I just got some tunes from Jonathan on an f8 chip and am just as happy with the customer service as I am with the tunes he is a hell of a guy and an even better tuner

Latest posts

Members online