New location!

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Bradenton sounds like a good day trip my trucks are stock slow but I love the strip had some friends take me to the gator nationals in Gainesville it was awesome

04stroker

Reaction score
We are now setup in Florida with our shop. Just a small shop here, nothing like WV trying to get our feet on the ground and get going and maybe move into something bigger later. Right now we will just have 1 lift and 1 flat stall. Still gotta get the lift in and mainly focusing on building injectors here more of a fuel shop than anything. We are setup to do injectors now though and start processing orders again.

New address:
3230 59th Dr East
Unit #105
Bradenton, FL 34203

Let us know if we can help you Floridians with anything!

78f100

Reaction score
Sounds good man! Talked to your brother the other day told him we need to meet at a track one weekend or something and have a get together with some truck guys.

Yes we should, I've never been to bradenton would be cool to have a get together there. Just wait a few months so I can get my junk all swapped over to my reg cab...lol

RedRice589

Reaction score
Sounds good man! Talked to your brother the other day told him we need to meet at a track one weekend or something and have a get together with some truck guys.

Yeah I haven't been there yet myself need to go check it out let me know if you need any help or anything I can help you with on the reg cab.

Let me know if you get something together ill come down. And if you need anything just shoot me a message. Glad you're settled in.

Latest posts

Members online