6.7 Cold Air Intakes !!!

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Got my intake earlier but Mother Nature decided I should slap it on tomorrow. Looks awesome, thanks again Mike!

Keith

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
shouldn't be a problem , but I may add a 4-5" adapter so it will use the 5" filter. the no limit custom filter from AFE is bigger than even their biggest standard 5x12 and available in every option, as well all the pre-filters are being rolled to the longer filter. its nice keeping things streamlined.
pm me a price on just the 4" piping raw finish?... if that is even an option yet?

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
pm me a price on just the 4" piping raw finish?... if that is even an option yet?

live life full throttle

will do, I just gotta finish shipping the massive order of 5" and will finish the 4" , it just hasn't had much draw yet, but I'm sure will sell ok for the guys with no deletes or tunes. it will still use the huge AFE filter design available in oiled, dry, or proguard 7 .

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
will do, I just gotta finish shipping the massive order of 5" and will finish the 4" , it just hasn't had much draw yet, but I'm sure will sell ok for the guys with no deletes or tunes. it will still use the huge AFE filter design available in oiled, dry, or proguard 7 .
does that mean the end will be flared to the 5" opening?

live life full throttle

Reaction score

Can you PM me a price on the 4" raw finish pro dry as well?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
mike do you know if anyone has tried the 5" on a 15 yet? i know its still kinda early since the tunes just came out just curious

with dpf on tune you will get a code, but no actual issue , just need to clear . with dpf off tune, its totally fine.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
well hit me up for the 6.7 deletes dude !! package pricing ! I sell everything you could need .

Ight. Lemme talk to Logan at CenTex. I work away from home for weeks to months at a time so you'll probably have to ship it there so it doesn't sit on my door step lol

CoreyMS

Reaction score
I got my mine in the other day and had some time to play today so we went about installing this big bastard. Previously I had the AFE and was happy with it, but figured it was worth a try.

Well, it damn well is.

I have a 12, with the usual mods on 35's. From a stop you can sure tell its better. Like it was breathing through a straw before, much better throttle response down low city driving and much better tip in from cruise. I doubt much more max power but where you use the truck, it will make you a believer. Great job mike!

Only had one small issue with the support bracket not lining up but mike got back with me in 10 minutes and we decided it needed a little tweaking. But no big deal. This intake is well worth the money, just skip the rest.

Latest posts

Members online