Need advise about my 2010 F250.

braunsemail

Reaction score
Looking for a few suggestions for a 2010 F250 6.4L V8

I have not done anything to the engine since I bought it. I never wanted to void any warranty. Now the service tech at Ford suggested looking into a tuner/ etc. to help improve the operation and extend the life of my truck. What would you guys recommend? I would like to drive this truck for many more years to come. Improved fuel economy and performance is what I am looking for.

Thanks

dmkolb

Reaction score
DPF delete. EGR dealte. EGR coolers removed so they don't crack and you run the risk of hydro locking your engine. Tuner of your choice. I personally liked Spartan if your not going to do anything crazy with the engine. Maybe a aftermarket intake but up to you.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Either SCT or h&s with custom tunes for them. H&s is more but you can shift power levels on the fly. Make sure it's an off road tuner to be able to delete the dpf and egr system. A lot of venders here can help you, they will probably Pm you. If you plan on running it hard it wouldn't hurt to start to save money to put head studs in. Soonwr or later you will have to do them, and after its studded you won't have to worry about it much

jdgleason

Reaction score
Custom tunes are going to help the truck live longer than not. Gearhead did my truck a ton of good back when it was stock-ish.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey Braun. Welcome to the site. You came to the right place. ;)

Gonna text you some info tommorow buddy.

Latest posts

Members online