What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
It is a snug top, I originally ordered a Leer but they couldn't work with the step in the tailgate..

Looks good. I like how it is smooth and doesn't have the hideous "body lines" molded in... I debated getting a similar one but decided to just run a cap...

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
O ok, just wondering.I have a quad fold one and dont really like it. It is just kinda screwed on top of the plastic bed rails. But like I said your truck looks nice.

From a function stand point I really like the tri folds more than what I have, but I'm all about appearance ha.

Thank you

ToMang07

Reaction score
From a function stand point I really like the tri folds more than what I have, but I'm all about appearance ha.

Thank you

The style you have looks good, but I like tri-folds for functionality. I had to go with a soft tri-fold but the hard ones are the bees knees. Look good too, IMO.

vcassens

Reaction score
Did a little work on the OBS. Put on a new front left brake rotor after vandals removed all the lug nuts and I lost a wheel. Then replaced the leaking fuel pump on it which went surprisingly well LOL. and just ordered a 6637 filter kit from riffraff.

mandkole

Reaction score
changed a little hpop oil... dang :rockon:

Also, played with a new wheel to get a feel for how it will sit. Its sitting at about 1 3/8" out with a stock 275/65 tire. The 2" spacer should be perfect with a 295 or 305.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    989.2 KB · Views: 89
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    947.8 KB · Views: 78

RSK

Reaction score
10F7A885-A7E4-481F-906D-ABD2F0926C8C_zpsswfekmd4.jpg

quick hand wash and dry, for 15 dollars i'm happy with it. also got the windshield tinted by my buddies tint guy in Maryland 30% perfect for those sunny days and even head lights at night too.

6speedsd

Reaction score
e761be9855d8a6c3f97fa77d19aa21f6.jpg

Got injectors pulled finally. Trucks been down for a month and it's taken this long to make enough spare time to tear into it this far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.