Project Ultimate Work Truck

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Three stainless bolts per side with nut zerts. They should work great but the problem is the damn tool it takes to install them. We are trying to figure out an easier way to get the job done without having to ship out a $100 loaner tool.
especially if you have to wait for B to ship it out.... 😆

live life full throttle

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
That looks awesome!!! May have to see if they'll work on my obs work truck project when i get to that point

Sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Three stainless bolts per side with nut zerts. They should work great but the problem is the damn tool it takes to install them. We are trying to figure out an easier way to get the job done without having to ship out a $100 loaner tool.

Why not use something similar to what comes with a few Weatherguard tool boxes. No need to ship anything back and they work well.

ScreenShot2014-10-24at54831PM_zpsd89f1df9.png

B.Warning

Reaction score
Hell of a work truck bud!
Thanks man
Looks good. Like the low profile. What's the view from inside the pickup?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
It sits at my tint brow and above my mirror so it's not a concern to me. I'll get pics in the morning, it'll be dark by the time I get to it this evening.
That looks awesome!!! May have to see if they'll work on my obs work truck project when i get to that point

Sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country
Thanks.
I love the look Brian. I may have to check on something like this soon.
Thanks buddy, I like the idea of a bar for as much night work I do but wanted something better looking for a bracket. Trevor made it look awesome and put my hair brain idea to work with having a low pro mount.
especially if you have to wait for B to ship it out.... 😆

live life full throttle

Insert middle finger here....
Ain't that the truth.... :flipa:
I guess you little guys go through hell just seeing over the steering wheel now you need to light up the world.
Your scrawny red headed a$$ as no room to talkWhen you have to sit on a new York phone book just to see.
Why not use something similar to what comes with a few Weatherguard tool boxes. No need to ship anything back and they work well.

ScreenShot2014-10-24at54831PM_zpsd89f1df9.png
There's no where near enough room in the door sill to make that work. I can notice a slight difference in opening and closing the door now with just this bracket in place.
I'd like to know this too.

I'll get a pic in the morning.

smcox1

Reaction score
I like it! Is the light bar pointing down? Or is it an optical illusion? From the head on picture it looks like its curving up on both ends.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score

Check out the little lights. Square peg in a round hole. :thumbsup: I guess what ever works. I put my old square Rigids in my new round holes too...

Squarepeginroundhole_zps0c9b0f35.png

The driver's side wiper don't jit the light bar mount does it? Looks like a nice set up.

B.Warning

Reaction score
I have 2 sets of the flush mount rigid lights. But I don't like the way they look in the mirror. I was going to use them as work lights on the bed but as Nate said... The truck is for sale so we'll see what happens.

taterthedog

Reaction score
I built a couple sets when we made Brians. Waiting to hear how they work out before we list them for sale. If they work as intended I will have a couple sets available for immediate purchase.

I'm in. That is exactly what I have been looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
I have 2 sets of the flush mount rigid lights. But I don't like the way they look in the mirror. I was going to use them as work lights on the bed but as Nate said... The truck is for sale so we'll see what happens.

Whats next a f550 with 12' flatbed?

B.Warning

Reaction score
I found a 07 dually lariat with a blown up engine. I have a 12v I'll throw in it along with a zf6. Just something cheap that I don't care about cutting in half.

Latest posts

Members online