houston area

Irontx

Reaction score
Does anyone in the Houston area know a Chase Thomas that use to own an 08 F250 4x4???

Hmmmm.... about 4 million people live in Harris County alone...... can ya narrow it down some ???? LOL LOL

djr4x4

Reaction score
I wish I could.. I bought this truck and apparently he is the previous owner of it.. Only reason I know his name is cause it was on the bluetooth of the radio. I have no idea what part of Houston he was in but the truck did have a powerstrokearmy sticker on the back glass before the dealer (baytown ford) took it off when they cleaned it.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
What was the problem

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

djr4x4

Reaction score
No problems. I got a truck from the baytown dealership that has a few things done to it, and of all things on the radio. His phone and name was still saved in their so I just wanted to see how far he went with mods on this truck just to get a feel of what I may want to do to it in the future..

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Well glad you got it all sorted out.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.