2011+ Harley davidon excursion

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Truck was with us at the NY Off-Road Show this weekend and got a lot of attention. On behalf of Mark, thanks to all for the kind words! This truck still has a little ways to go but it has also come a long way since he first bought it.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
As tom said thanks for the kind words were pretty happy with how this turned out.

we have some things left on the list:
Exterior-
wheels/tires
windshield, and paint touchup

interior-
rear seat
steering wheel
head unit
head liner
seatbelts

engine-
t4 up pipes and a 362

but its running and driving

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Ok this trucks getting some more work this weekend (more progress on the interior, possibly some brakes,)

but what im looking for is opinion on wheels, originally I was lined with with 22x12s and 35" tires, but the wheels are on back order...thinking about goin 20x12, and 35s?

whats the thought

sootie

Reaction score
20 x 12 look great. check out Gare's new truck

i run them also

smcox1

Reaction score
If you originally wanted 22x12's that's what you should get as you will probably regret not getting what you really wanted.

The Butcher

Reaction score
Ok this trucks getting some more work this weekend (more progress on the interior, possibly some brakes,)

but what im looking for is opinion on wheels, originally I was lined with with 22x12s and 35" tires, but the wheels are on back order...thinking about goin 20x12, and 35s?

whats the thought

What size lift is on it, and what wheels were you originally planning to run?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
finally got the new wheels on the truck...not exactly what I wanted, but I think it works well

IMG_0713_zps85uspbcu.jpg

smcox1

Reaction score
Looks good! Now on to those headlights. I think clear lightly tinted reflectors (to match the mirror and cab lights) with the housings painted black except leave the buckets chrome and black shrouds with projectors top and bottom.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
we still have some finishing up to do with the interior, then well get to the head lights but its close!.....we have a lot more time headed into the red truck at the moment with about 20 days till it needs to be show ready...its gona be tight

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Well this weekend this truck got some attention too, wipers were put on (pain to do but did it without cutting the cowl to pieces) also got the rear seat mounted, slid it back for some extra leg room, and finished up the dash. More
Progress to come!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
some picture updates

Rear seat finally in, moved it back about 6" for some extra leg room.
IMG_0789_zpsq2ojg07t.jpg

Wipers finally made it onto the truck, no more daily rainx applications so I can DD the truck. pretty happy we took some extra time on these, we were able to get them to fit without cutting the 11+ cowls at all. nice and clean.

IMG_0788_zpsyf0ezreo.jpg

Finished up the head unit finally.
IMG_0786_zpsxbar1dnk.jpg

and because a black truck looks really good after it gets washed
IMG_0808_zpsowrhjawn.jpg

truck is close, still have to get the head liner done and a few more trim pieces need to be dyed black, truck also desperately needs some new shocks/stabilizers, and still debating on the turbo setup...but its close to being done.

as far as the rear fender, I keep going back and forth on what to do with it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.