Advice on possibly moving to Dallas area

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I'm from north Fort Worth. Work in commercial construction down here. We do work all over the state and the Dallas Fort Worth area. The economy is making a come back for sure. Not like it was in 08-10 but it's on a slow and steady uphill climb. One thing when it comes to work and the economy of Texas. When the work and economy dries up in other parts of the country we are the last to get with hit with it and we are usually the first to overcome it and bring the economy back to our state. There's lots of companies moving headquarters to Dallas and Fort Worth area. State Farm insurance, Toyota, Hilti tools, and many others. I don't think you can go wrong coming to Texas.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have about this area. Feel free to PM me your number and I'll send you mine if you'd like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I'm from north Fort Worth. Work in commercial construction down here. We do work all over the state and the Dallas Fort Worth area. The economy is making a come back for sure. Not like it was in 08-10 but it's on a slow and steady uphill climb. One thing when it comes to work and the economy of Texas. When the work and economy dries up in other parts of the country we are the last to get with hit with it and we are usually the first to overcome it and bring the economy back to our state. There's lots of companies moving headquarters to Dallas and Fort Worth area. State Farm insurance, Toyota, Hilti tools, and many others. I don't think you can go wrong coming to Texas.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have about this area. Feel free to PM me your number and I'll send you mine if you'd like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is really great to hear. My good friend in Plano had some of the same remarks on the economy. I will PM you my number I've definitely got some more questions to ask.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online