Problem starting when hot!!!

79jasper

Reaction score
Supposedly you can take it out without removing the fuel bowl, maybe on a sd, but I don't see how on a obs.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Supposedly you can take it out without removing the fuel bowl, maybe on a sd, but I don't see how on a obs.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk
ive heard its possible you can do it after taking the regulator off but i havent had time to try and its way tight even then... i was looking at it today when i swapped out my IPR harness

TyCorr

Reaction score
Screw that! Just order orings for the fuel bowl and then remove it and take the ipr out. I hate trying to work around chit. Takes longer and you cant see what you're doing.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
wtf are you guys whining about an ipr removal for? deepwell socket worked for the 6 or 8 i have ever changed... obs i dont remember though....

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
wtf are you guys whining about an ipr removal for? deepwell socket worked for the 6 or 8 i have ever changed... obs i dont remember though....

live life full throttle

Yea, when the fuelbowl is outta the way its idiotproof. Obs? No way.

TyCorr

Reaction score
never have taken a fuel bowl off either

live life full throttle

On an obs? Superduty you can but Ill be ***ked before I do it that way. Get that shti outta the way! Can only get two clicks on the ratchet each time...bla

mandkole

Reaction score
some guys used a deep socket with a notch cut out the side to come at the valve body at an angle. Its still a PIA with all the fuel parts still in there.

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the help guys. I'm about to put new injectors in my truck so hopefully that will fix it. If not then I will do this. Thanks again!!