6.7L Powerstroke Turbo Kit Update

MorganM

Reaction score
The turbo's are billet 64mm compressor wheel's we had made, with a specially designed exducer. They will be offered with an high altitude turbine housing, and the standard sport housing. Just depends on your elevation and what you will primarily be using your truck for. Both turbine housing's are fully towing capable. They are one off custom turbo's, balanced and assembled by one man (the one and only Pius Eberle@Bell Turbo) no assembly line "off the shelf" parts. We are very excited to get some out there shortly and see what guys think:) Thanks to all for being patient with us on this project! It hasn't been easy.......

I'm surprised you've chosen a 64mm charger. I was anticipating something between 66 and 71 with turbine options based on truck usage, but min. 66 compressor. I realize you've done a ton of testing and are trying to balance airflow with spool, just surprised by the 64 given these trucks seem to flow so well.

Do you have any data you can release related to hp/tq gains with the bell turbos?

Thanks for all the updates, looking forward to the release- the kit looks super nice.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
We chose the 64 wheel we had made due to extensive testing with temperature discharge numbers and the surge limit of this wheel. We had the exducer side of it changed and it flows as much, or more in some cases then some of the 66 wheels we have tested. We designed this kit for maximum performance with factory drivability characteristic's. We did run the system on a stock pickup, and it was very hard to tell the turbo wasn't stock except from louder compressor wheel sound out of the intake. We have left room to grow in the turbocharger, and we may test other things here in the future. But due to being so busy with other things currently, the turbo will be released the way it is now. Like I said, thanks for being patient with us, and the kind words:)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
We chose the 64 wheel we had made due to extensive testing with temperature discharge numbers and the surge limit of this wheel. We had the exducer side of it changed and it flows as much, or more in some cases then some of the 66 wheels we have tested. We designed this kit for maximum performance with factory drivability characteristic's. We did run the system on a stock pickup, and it was very hard to tell the turbo wasn't stock except from louder compressor wheel sound out of the intake. We have left room to grow in the turbocharger, and we may test other things here in the future. But due to being so busy with other things currently, the turbo will be released the way it is now. Like I said, thanks for being patient with us, and the kind words:)

64 is PLENTY for the majority, not sure how many need more than that. I know my current 64 is plenty for most. 600+ with dual pumps and fun as hell to drive. aside from that, GFY .

Latest posts

Members online