• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 7.3

Short Bus

Reaction score
Hrt built engine everything but ported heads. 4 years since last freshen up, 25-30k miles is all that's been put on it since then. Has been a daily driver for the most part, no drag racing or sled pulling at all.

Lowered compression
Wop main girdle
Custom machined mahle pistons
Partially filled block
A1 h11 head studs
Beehive springs
Chromoly pushrods
Wipeout billet rods
Balanced
DI cam
Aluminum intake plenums

7500 obo for the long block

Currently has full force 250/200's, irate bellowed up pipe t4 kit with billet 468 and adrenaline hpop. Will sell as a package deal if wanted. Only selling because I am returning truck to stock and selling out. Everything will be available in a couple weeks once harvest is over. Just wanted to get it listed ahead of time.

Short Bus

Reaction score
I want to add that I have had 0 problems with this build other than a pesky oil leak here and there. The engine has not been pulled since it was installed by Jason. It has been very trouble free. With my custom harvesting business I am starting to travel a lot. I need a larger truck and something I can get parts for at any po dunk parts store in the middle of nowhere.

thoroughbred

Reaction score
What brand rods are in the motor ? Typo? I not familiar with what you listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Bus

Reaction score
Wipeout enterprise's they build lots of dt466 tractor pulling parts. Not sure if they still make 7.3 parts or not.

Short Bus

Reaction score
Thanks man. Hate to sell it but time to move on to something a little more practical for my business.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Awesome build, seen it when it was getting wrapped up at Jason's and rode in it. Very good price, good luck with the sale!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
What difference is there between stock cam & DI cam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DI cam is just a custom grind done for Diesel Innovations - I don't recall the exact specs - it was in the first motor that was delivered to me to be fixed and then reused in this build.

Short Bus

Reaction score
Transmission is not for sale. Package deal for injectors hpop and turbo 11500 nonnegotiable. Don't know specs on cam, call David at DI performance.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
To those wondering about the connecting rods - these are the strongest connecting rods ever built for a 7.3 - definitely overkill for a HEUI engine.

2572014330088936788eHuphX_fs.jpg

I have been trying to locate the build thread - but am having some issues doing so.... not sure why.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Is it fire ringed? Any power numbers with the 250/200s and the s468? I might need to save up for this

Cometic gaskets.

I can't speak for the power numbers -but its had WOP compounds and some much larger injectors in it and its had no issues other than a couple of oil leaks.

Latest posts

Members online