3 link

Layson

Reaction score
443_Product_Cards_Page_13.jpg

SAK

Reaction score
OUO ALA's will work on stock height trucks up to 6" of lift. Add drop brackets to them and you can go higher.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
One Up Offroad ALA's. They are the best product out there, and the custom heavy duty joints that go in at the radius arm bracket make them rise above the competition. Work on lowered to 6" with factory radius arm mounts

In stock and ready to ship. Feel free to PM me if your interested or want anymore information!

Thanks.

nickg3130

Reaction score
One Up Offroad ALA's. They are the best product out there, and the custom heavy duty joints that go in at the radius arm bracket make them rise above the competition. Work on lowered to 6" with factory radius arm mounts

In stock and ready to ship. Feel free to PM me if your interested or want anymore information!

Thanks.

Are these joints available to be purchased by themselves? Could work well for another project of mine.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Are these joints available to be purchased by themselves? Could work well for another project of mine.

No sir. Only available in the 3 link kit. Can't sell separately what makes the kit special!

For people who have the older kits with the ballistic joint there is also an upgrade where we swap the new joint for an upgrade charge and issue a small credit for the returned joint, that way customers who had the old school joint can get into a new style joint that doesn't make any noise, and not have the old squeaky style laying around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gman1

Reaction score
Jared

How can we tell if we have the old style or new style joints? Do you have any pics of the differences?

smokinstroker

Reaction score
:slap:
Jared

How can we tell if we have the old style or new style joints? Do you have any pics of the differences?

Old joint is large and great able ballistic joint.

The new joint is a slim profile Kevlar race

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
:slap:

Old joint is large and great able ballistic joint.

The new joint is a slim profile Kevlar race

Thanks Chris!

I dont any pictures of the old ones handy

Joel if you want to email me a picture of what Joint you have i can tell you whether or not it needs to be updated.

For anyone else who needs to update just request a part number

One Up Offroad - 601029

Thanks!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
to give y'all an idea

Old joint (metal to metal contact, must be torqued correctly in order to stop the ball from getting stuck and popping, also requires grease service as a buffer for the ball to float on)
bar_2.jpg

New joint (notice this is a non grease-able kevlar race joint that is built to cycle while floating on the kevlar with no need for service)
6BDED373-EDBA-4D37-A0DA-C2A88798D5E5_zps58dfhcbu.jpg

(the old joint is just a picture of a ballistic joint, not necessarily the exact one Dave uses. this is meant as information only to help you know what joint you have.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online