Where's all the RCLB 6.4's at? Post them up!

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
zjdtur.jpg
IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/e6f76c.jpg[/IMG]

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Thanks JD. I never really planned on doing all the cosmetic stuff... I was going to do a chrome package grill, mirrors, and hooks to match my work truck. Then I did some horse trading on a platinum tailgate, and it just kinda snow-balled on me :(

But, I am proud of how it turned out. I won't be doing it again though! LOL

Nic

Reaction score
Sleepers ass. One would be an idiot to roll up on a reg cab six fo with a donkey kong pipe out the rear and think it ain't gonna move...HAH! I would just stay a few lengths back, sit a little lower in my seat and act as if it were a police car. LOL

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Loooooooooooove this truck man! I need to get some update pics of mine. Ill get her cleaned up this weekend and get some new ones hopefully!

Thanks. I really bought this to leave as a plain Jane xl work truck. But I was wrong. This thing had way more potential. I love the look and haven't even put the hood on it yet. It's painted and ready.

MorganM

Reaction score
Yes sir. Sorry I just saw I didn't even answer your question. They are 305-55-20. Which is a 33x12.50x20 toyo open country at 2.

Thanks. I'm running Wildpeaks in that same size on platinum wheels. Would like to go with a slightly taller tire to fill the wheel well better. 34" instead of 33".

08twinturbo

Reaction score
You would like the 35-12.50-20 at 2 like mine. I've done several sets and they only measure 34" on a measuring tape. They look good too!

MRZF6210

Reaction score
Hi guys....new guy here. I really like this forum...lots of hard core tech and know how.

Here is my 2010 RCLB ZF6.
Spartan 210 only mod so far....more to come!!

Cheers!
:rockon:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 122

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Hi guys....new guy here. I really like this forum...lots of hard core tech and know how.

Here is my 2010 RCLB ZF6.
Spartan 210 only mod so far....more to come!!

Cheers!
:rockon:

Now see. I can already start visualizing. I see a single cab and just go crazy!