Jr high powers or single 72

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I'm posting this for a buddy. He's stuck between a single 72 because of the sound and jr high powers. Which one would make more power is the question he wants answered. He will be running a upgrade single hpfp, 60% nozzles and air dog. Also he's no worried about drivability and doesn't tow anything.

one2nine

Reaction score
If he's going for straight performance the 72mm will probably be the way to go IMO. Personally after doing a single setup, if they truck is street driven daily I'd go with compounds. I just a much better DD setup.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the S472 is capable of power wise, but the Jr High Powers should be good for around 800 HP with supporting fuel, and it would be a lot more fun to drive.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
if interested in the jr. highpowers let me know, i should have a few sets in hand shortly. spool instant, run cool, and make great power. depends on how hard you wanna fuel them.

Riverside

Reaction score
Jr high power are stupid fun.....even on stk fuel.

Kinda hard to better the drop ins that are available now in terms overall usefulness, simplicity, $ per performance added.

We are rather spoiled now lol

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Dual pumps are more reliable then a dragon fire. Some ppl have good luck some do not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Haha I mean it's not set in stone. What would y'all recommend?

I don't know the fail versus not fail ratio, but I do know I wouldn't take the risk.. Because when those pumps fail, more often than not, they take out everything in their way.. Can be a very expensive experience if things go as bad as I've seen them go before..

With that being said... Midwest dual k16 pump kit, FTW! Lol. They're a site sponsor and have a badazz kit.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I don't know the fail versus not fail ratio, but I do know I wouldn't take the risk.. Because when those pumps fail, more often than not, they take out everything in their way.. Can be a very expensive experience if things go as bad as I've seen them go before..

With that being said... Midwest dual k16 pump kit, FTW! Lol. They're a site sponsor and have a badazz kit.

Ok I'll tell him that and I think dual pumps look kinda cool under the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online