PCM's for sale/requests

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
I will use this thread to advertise which PCM's I have available for purchase..... if you have a request feel free to post it here and I will attempt to fill it............ (prices may fluctuate depending on availability and popularity) all units will be bench tested to assure that they are not DOA but they will not have any type of warranty due to the fact that they will more than likely have chips installed into them, user error is the cause of 90% of PCM failures!

TyCorr

Reaction score
You ever burn a single tune onto a pcm for a modded truck? I hate chips and switches. Id like to get the hardparts where I like and then livetuning to dial it in and then burn it onto the pcm. Ahhhhh, freedom!

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
You ever burn a single tune onto a pcm for a modded truck? I hate chips and switches. Id like to get the hardparts where I like and then livetuning to dial it in and then burn it onto the pcm. Ahhhhh, freedom!

I suppose it could be done this way. but wouldn't a base tune saved in a email folder sound even better?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Nah...Im deadset on doing this. Ill even keep my as built pcm, nvk4, for my stock injectors.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I will use this thread to advertise which PCM's I have available for purchase..... if you have a request feel free to post it here and I will attempt to fill it............ (prices may fluctuate depending on availability and popularity) all units will be bench tested to assure that they are not DOA but they will not have any type of warranty due to the fact that they will more than likely have chips installed into them, user error is the cause of 90% of PCM failures!

Do you have a 422 PMT1 compatible PCM. Available for my late 1999 7.3 Auto?

jasult

Reaction score
PCM

what is code and how do I place order with you? Do you take paypal thanks jim

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
I have a web store for new items and on used or unlisted items I will send PayPal invoices.

If you want OE Ford parts you can call me at the shop and I can process cards over the phone.

I am also a parts store comparable to Napa. I use the Uni-select warehousing group

sent using tapatalk