• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F350 CCSB

DieselDave98

Reaction score
Very nice 2008 Ford F350 6.4 powerstroke that has been well taken care of. First off this truck had a new Ford remanufactured engine put in that currently has 30k miles on it. The EGR and *** were ******d from the time the motor was installed so it has spent its whole life ******d and clean. The transmission is also fresh with 20k miles on it. The truck itself as 165,129 on the body. I have kept up on the maintenance religiously with oil changes every 5k and fuel filters every 10k.

The interior is loaded with power/heated black leather seats, power windows/locks, sliding rear glass, factory premium sound system with subwoofer, tinted windows, power folding/telescopic/heated mirrors, power adjustable pedals, and integrated brake controller. Also has the factory backup camera with the screen hidden in the rearview mirror and the camera hidden in the tailgate handle. The interior is in great shape besides normal wear on driver's seat which is pictured.

-H&S Minimaxx Tuner
-K&N Cold Air Intake
-EGR ******
-Air Dog 165 lift pump
-4" straight pipe exhaust with 5" tip
-33" Toyo Open Country A/T tires with 95% tread (3k miles on wheels/tires)
-20x12 Fuel Maverick rims -44mm offset that are in great shape
-Recon Headlights
-Recon Taillights
-Recon Third Brake Light
-Recon Mirror Lenses
-Flip over ball in bed

This truck is in great shape with a basically new drivetrain. I have taken very good care of it and wash it about once a week inside and out. The only flaws with the truck are the wear in the driver's seat and a crack in the plastic housing on driver's side mirror. I will include the factory 20" Lariat wheels with Michelin tires as well as all the factory exterior lights. Kind of a rare optioned truck being a ton chassis but still single rear wheel and a short bed. I would love to keep it but with being in college I cannot justify hanging on to it and could use the money more. Asking $26,900 obo or would consider selling for less on stock wheels and tires. Clean title in hand. Not interested in trades and I do not need help selling my truck. I am located in South Eastern Indiana. Feel free to pm me anytime with questions, thanks.

IMG_6532.JPGIMG_6538.JPGIMG_6533.JPG
IMG_6535.JPG
IMG_6537.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online