My build finally

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Just talked to Elite and they just got my converter back but now are waiting for a part from machining to put everything back together

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

2good2Btru

Reaction score
See what u guys think. They told me that the reason the pump went out on the tranny was bc more than likely I spooled it for to long. What does that mean, like I boosted up for 10 sec or 5 mins. I don't even have a single turbo to worry about spool up. My twins spool up instantaneous

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Did not do to many. Maybe a total of 3 + the one time at the track. And too long, pretty much however long it take for the lights. Got up to the first light, boosted up, let go of the brake to get to the second stage light and then green. That's seconds. And it was not my first launch at the track, maybe with the new setup but countless times when it just had a programmer. I had it down to a science before this setup or I thought

madman1234509

Reaction score
I've had mine torn completely apart and fixed twice since the end of June :p .... And that was slow paced. Hopefully it's together quick and running great for you!

Latest posts

Members online