Found Dustin's Old Truck

Black AOD

Reaction score
for the most part yes, were going a slightly different route with the turbo

Will it still be comparable size wise to the old 476 SXE or are you going bigger? You definitely have the fuel to go bigger with the dual pump cp3 kit and the 150%s!!!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Will it still be comparable size wise to the old 476 SXE or are you going bigger? You definitely have the fuel to go bigger with the dual pump cp3 kit and the 150%s!!!

it will be comparable to the sxe, for now.... once we get the motor worked out we have plans but want to make sure the motor is healthy first

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Very Happy to say this truck is back up and running!

still have some things to finish up before we can start getting some miles on it, but for the few minutes it idled last night, very happy with how this thing sounds!

th_IMG_6298%201_zpskcxmwfgc.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
got this truck out over the weekend...still fighting some tuning and driver issues....but overall a good weekend for the first time out.

truck ran 10.9 @129 friday night still getting the staging of this truck down, and theres plenty of room to get a better launch. were still dealing with the RPM cutting out at 3600 as well. but truck ran really well.

Saturday we ended up throwing it on the dyno and got 1160/1915 out of it. think it definitely has some more in it with tuning and RPM not dropping, but overall very happy.

get some more miles and time behind the wheel of this truck, and hope come summer time well be dialed in a little more, and be ready to throw some spray at it!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
finally got the truck on the dyno over the weekend with some nitrous. we were able to pull 1497/2903 with 2 stages on it.

truck has plenty of fuel left but we were very happy with it for the first time spray it.

well be headed to Numidia with it this weekend to see if we can get the truck down the track now!

CAT35niner

Reaction score
The fact that it made a hair shy of 1500HP and didn't blow it up is impressive to me.

Maybe youre the one who isn't cool Matt :poke:

I am no longer cool. I'm a peon with a obs now. So I can say that chit lol.

But congrats Mark!! Nice to see it doing what it's supposed to be doing lol.

imelmo

Reaction score
finally got the truck on the dyno over the weekend with some nitrous. we were able to pull 1497/2903 with 2 stages on it.

truck has plenty of fuel left but we were very happy with it for the first time spray it.

well be headed to Numidia with it this weekend to see if we can get the truck down the track now!

Nice!

Latest posts

Members online