Looking for customer input

Turdchucker22

Reaction score
SOTF AND OST IS HERE

For those who haven't seen it on the Facebook update page.

Attachments

• IMG_5310.jpg
    IMG_5310.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 114

Diesel Kles

Reaction score
The part that confused me was the pricing part. If you just want the update and no sotf cable are they still charging?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Yup, the non SOTF OST update will be free to all legacy spar-tan and patriot device owners.

Price of the SOTF will include the software and the switch.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I cant blow that pic up enough to read. What do we have to do to get update ans order cable?

The non SOTF OST update, isn't released yet but..

You can jump on the order list for the SOTF cable and OST.

Email [email protected] to order.

Full post below

"6.4L Patriot Diagnostics and legacy ******* Diesel Technologies customers, please read!

We have finalized the v10.0 on-screen tuning update. This will be a free update for all existing customers. This is "level 2" of our current on-screen tuning (v7.10) that has been out since 2012. It is a much more advanced version, including transmission controls, fueling controls, the ability to run a fixed geometry turbo code free, etc.

We are doing a combo of our new SOTF switch/cable + the v10.0 OST software for $200 + shipping.

You will need to contact [email protected] with your name and tuner serial number. If you are not registered with us, you will need to get registered. If you purchase a SOTF switch/cable, you will need to contact us for the Level 2 license required to run the SOTF tunes. That license is included in the $200 pricing.

Please direct any questions to Spade, Matt, or myself.

Joshua will also likely be around to answer any questions about the OST software, as he has had it for almost a week now testing.

Thank you!

Patriot Team"

Joshua, that's me so if you guys got any questions I can most likely answer them.

Last edited:

KTM300

Reaction score
I got the call from Angela yesterday and got my SOTF cable paid for that I pre-ordered. I googled looking for install instructions and found that Absolute Performance is selling the 6.7 SOTF cables for $40 less than I paid. I am not going to be real happy if I paid more for the cable that I pre-ordered 2-3 months ago than guys that buy them when they become available at Patriot dealers. Maybe the 6.4 switches are going to cost more than the 6.7 switches.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I got the call from Angela yesterday and got my SOTF cable paid for that I pre-ordered. I googled looking for install instructions and found that Absolute Performance is selling the 6.7 SOTF cables for $40 less than I paid. I am not going to be real happy if I paid more for the cable that I pre-ordered 2-3 months ago than guys that buy them when they become available at Patriot dealers. Maybe the 6.4 switches are going to cost more than the 6.7 switches.

The software is a bit more advanced plus the connection at the end is different.

Easy unplug IAT2 sensor, plug in SOTF connector to the harness. (On intake manifold)

Run cable into cab (I ran the cable along the cowl, and into the rubber boot close to the brake)

Load up the base SOTF file, edit what ever you want and flash it.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
As for mounting I choose the 12V outlet next to the pedal adjustment switch.

I looks factory, I used a few fender washers for the switch to grip into.

jordysoso

Reaction score
So it says order list, does this mean there is a waiting list to this? Upon purchasing, will this also come with instructions on how to put the tunes we want into the SOTF system?

Until I get a SOTF cable, will the V10.0 update instructions be posted here for those of us that don't have Facebook?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So it says order list, does this mean there is a waiting list to this? Upon purchasing, will this also come with instructions on how to put the tunes we want into the SOTF system?

Until I get a SOTF cable, will the V10.0 update instructions be posted here for those of us that don't have Facebook?

Once on the list, you will either get a call or email for payment, if not call in and they can get your info. (some are already shipped out)

V10.00 SOTF/NON SOTF OST Instructions attached.

SOTF tunes are selectable with SOTF tunes menu

V10.00 will be released tomorrow

Attachments

• On-Screen Tuning User Manual V2.0.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online